Saturday, February 1, 2014

Slim Down Saturday Week 5

Week five is here! I am out of town and forgot to weigh myself before I left so my post isn't going to be that exciting. But I wanted to get it up so that everyone can link up!
I know that last time I weighed myself the number was going down. I am one of those people that weighs themselves a lot during the week. But being out of town, who knows what is going to happen. Since I don't know anything about my progress, I am not posting my chart this week. I will post next week and hopefully will see a big change! Since I didn't weigh myself and honestly can't remember much from the week I am just going to say that my goal for next week is the same as it was this week, since I am not sure if I made it or not.

Goal for next week: I am very close to having a lower number in the tens place as my weight. I reallllly want to get to that...so I definitely need to get back to working out.
And my one word: De-stress- It is important for me to take time for myself to de-stress. And I have been working hard at doing that and I can definitely say that I am a happier person. 

Another week down! I look forward to seeing everyone's progress! Here is your blank template. (A tip- click the image to enlarge it before copying or saving it.)
I will be around on and off today to catch up with everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. Being gone and having a change in routine definitely makes it more difficult to stick with your goals, doesn't it?! You can do it, though! Have a great week!

    Joy :)
    Joy of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! Enjoy your weekend away. It will be hard to stay focused on goals, but you can do it! Cannot wait to see your big changes next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina! Are you out-of-town on a fun vacation? Enjoy yourself and have a good time!

    Kate :)
    McDee's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed going out of town! Hopefully, it was for fun!!! :) I also weigh myself a lot during the week. It keeps me on track..usually. I know that if I am not weighing, I am not doing well. Sometimes seeing a number I don't like, gives me that little extra push!

    I hope you have a great week!
    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...